The Peoria Rivermen, proud members of the American Hockey League, have announced the details of their inaugural Wedding on Ice presented by Jewelry on Water and are searching for one lucky couple who wants to get married on the ice before the Rivermen game on Saturday, Feb. 19.
The couple would receive the following at no cost:
- Ceremony will take place on the ice before a Rivermen home game.
- Wedding reception will be held in the Lexus Club for 50 people with tickets to the game and food compliments of the Peoria Rivermen and CenterPlate Catering.
- Jewelry On Water will be donating his and her wedding bands (valued up to $2,000)
- Dejure Formal Wear will provide tuxedoes for the groom, father of the groom, father of the bride, ring bearer and best man. They will also provide a wedding dress for the bride (retail value of $500-$1,000).
- Michele’s Floral Events & Decorative Accessories will provide the bride’s bouquets (valued up to $200) up to three bridesmaids bouquets (valued up to $255) up to four boutonnieres (valued up to $55) and two on-ice bouquets (valued up to $500).
- Absolute Hair will provide the styling service for the bride and up to three bridesmaids (valued up to $1,000).
- Cracked Pepper Catering will provide one specialty cake to serve up to 100 people.
Individuals interested in having the chance to win this all-expense paid wedding at a Rivermen game can contact Kari Gabbert or Katie Kerr at the Rivermen office by emailing [email protected] before November 15. Couples that enter must be available to take part in a scavenger hunt on Nov. 20, beginning at 10 a.m.
Interested couples can also register to win byCLICKING HERE or visiting, Jewelry on Water, Dejure Formal Wear, Michele’s Floral Events, Absolute Hair and Cracked Pepper Catering.