Peoria Civic Center Safety Policies
Safety & Security
- Proof of Vaccination - Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test is NOT required for entry.
- Cashless Concessions - All concession stands now require a credit/debit card for all transactions.
- Security Checkpoint - Guests will enter through metal detectors (electronic magnetometers), bags will be checked and guests will be required to remove hats and empty pockets of all items prior to scanning.
- Clear Bags - Each guest will be allowed to carry in one (1) clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” or one (1), one-gallon clear plastic bag. In addition to a clear plastic bag each guest will be allowed to carry in one (1) small clutch that does not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”. Diaper bags (with a child age 3 and under) and bags carrying medically necessary items will be allowed after a visual inspection inside the bag is completed by security.
- No Re-Entry - Re-entry is not permitted for Theater or Arena events. Patrons who exit the venue for any reason, including to smoke, will not be allowed to re-enter the facility.
- VenueShield - A comprehensive and industry-leading reopening program with protocols and procedures providing the highest levels of safety, security and consumer confidence.
- Face Masks - Face coverings are recommended but not required.
- Enhanced cleaning of surfaces, high-touch areas and additional safety precautions such as social distancing and hand sanitizer stations.
- Some shows may restrict the use of phones or smart devices.
Please plan on arriving at all events with enough time to pass through security lines. Typically, doors open 1 hour prior to an event start time. Please refer to the individual event details for more information. The Peoria Civic Center is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Questions? - Contact us via our Customer Service Form.